Gorman-Rupp has been manufacturing pumps, pumping systems and providing superior fluid handling solutions since 1933. Many of the innovations introduced by Gorman-Rupp have become industry standards; by continuing to provide pumping systems and fluid-handling solutions to customers around the glove, Gorman-Rupp never loses sight of the original philosophy that started the company.
Gorman Rupp G-Series™
Gorman-Rupp G Series™ line of self-priming positive displacement rotary gear pumps is designed to provide performance no other gear pumps can match. These rotary gear pumps are designed to provide performance no other gear pumps can match. Available in Medium-Duty, Heavy-Duty and Extreme Duty models – in cast iron, cast steel and stainless steel.
G-series pumps is versatile enough to handle virtually any pumping application and liquid type. They come in a variety of drive arrangements, including close-coupled, flex-coupled, gear reducer and v-belt drive. Also, patented features enable our rotary gear pumps to perform better and last longer in countless applications, providing quality and reliability that makes them the premier gear pumps in the industry.
For more information, please see Gorman-Rupp product information available in PDF format below.
Contact Liquiteck today - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Authorized Goulds & Warren Rupp SandPiper Service Center
- In-house & on-site repair
- Laser alignment, start-ups & installations
Plant Performance Services
Our Plant Performance Services can return savings of up to 25% annually. Ask us about how you can realize some or all of the following:
- Longer equipment life
- Lower maintenance & energy costs
- Increased equipment efficiency
- Faster turnaround times
- Lower parts/inventory costs
- Authorized Gorman-Rupp Distributor
- Malartic Mining & Forestry Expo
June 10-11, 2015 (Centre Michel-Brière)
- Come visit our branch in Val D'Or with sales office, warehouse and service centre
- Authorized Flexaseal Distributor
- Authorized Grindex Distributor
- Liquiteck is ISO 9001:2008 Certified
- Liquiteck is certified for Category II Vibration Analysis. Learn more